Lucky Personal Family Numbers,
Although your birth date numbers are of greatest importance -- numerologically speaking -- other personal numbers can also be lucky. You can use any significant anniversary in your life, such as a wedding. Family members' birthdays are also significant to you, since your life is most certainly intertwined with theirs.
Don't always end up with the same numbers !
Routines work offline
Rand-'emand Reformatbuttons are re-clickables
back to the menu
Other personal numbers might be your age, social security number, address, phone number, and bank account number. Use your imagination to come up with even more significant numbers. Who says the number 13 is unlucky? Not W. Hobbs. He was born on the 13th and always plays number 13. Lucky Mr. Hobbs won $100,000 in the Oregon Powerball. Californian L. Ramos wanted to get her father a unique gift for Father's Day. She decided to use family members' special dates on the Lotto ticket she gave him. It turned out to be a truly special gift of $10 million. Her father, a retired agricultural laborer, agreed that it was the most extraordinary Father's Day present ever.
To let you in on a mystery that many celebrities and wealthy people know already. All names and dates that you bump into throughout your life can be reduced to numbers, including your own name, name of your child, your company, your birth date or any special date, like the date of your marriage or the date of the lottery draw. Numbers impact your life much more than you can ever imagine. Long ago ancient priests were trying to hide this secret knowledge about numbers from others.
However, people kept applying their lucky numbers instinctively and many won lottery prizes simply by entering their own and family members' birth days, birth months and summed up birth years in the lottery tickets.
Generally speaking, this belief comes from an ancient science of Numerology. Numerologists believe that everything around us is subject to the mystical properties of numbers. To calculate properly your personal lucky numbers you have to study Numerology, its principles, its history.
Numerology can be traced back to the beginning of almost every single culture. It was known in Babylonia, astrological philosophy of Hellenistic Alexandria, early Christian mysticism, early Gnostics, the Hebrew system of the Kabbalah, The Indian Vedas, the Chinese "Circle of the Dead" and the Egyptian culture.
Or you can use this tool "The Ultimate Family Numbers Mix Machine
" that can generate your lucky Family Numbers.
back to the menu
The Relationship Game:
Take turns asking and answering the questions below. There are no exact rules. The idea is to have fun mostly with just the conversation. You can modify questions for younger children. You can introduce drawing or painting, singing or charades. You could throw a bean bag back and forth each time you do a new question? You can do this standing, sitting, or walking. It can be played inside, outside or over the phone. It's not a competitive game. It's a game of fun, warmth, and relationship building. Print out the questions below. You can either take turns asking questions you like from the list or you can randomly choose numbers, whatever works for you. If other questions follow naturally, all the better. Let the conversation flow!
See more at:
- What is your favorite color?
- Who do you admire most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What is your funniest habit?
- What do you dislike/hate?
- What was your favorite dream ever?
- What was your scariest dream ever?
- What famous person would you like to have dinner with? What would you talk about?
- Have you ever dreamed you could fly?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What is your favorite song?
- What do you like to do when you’re bored?
- What’s your favorite adventure you’ve been on?
- What are you most scared of?
- If you could live anywhere and bring anyone you want, where would you live?
- What place are you keen to visit? Far away and nearby.
- What are you most proud of?
- Did/Do you have an imaginary friend? Tell us more.
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
- What is your favorite holiday memory?
- What was the best and worst day of your life?
- What is your favorite food? Least favorite?
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite?
- How do you express your creativity?
- Where do you believe we come from before birth?
- Where do you believe we go after death?
- What is something that always makes you laugh?
- What person always makes you laugh?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What would be the consequences if you got your wish?
- Do you collect or live simply? Explain.
- What drives you crazy?
- What makes you smile?
- What do you know about your heritage? Grandparents and back.
- Do you have a favorite story from your family history?
- What’s the most shocking thing you ever did?
- What would you like to have a “do-over” on?
- What is your favorite story to tell?
- What’s your favorite animal? Why?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
back to the menu
- What one thing do you want to change in yourself?
- When did you feel most alone?
- When did you feel most happy?
- What do you do to cheer yourself up?
- With whom would you like to trade places for a day?
- What makes you mad?
- Do you want to have children?
- What’s your favorite thing you own?
- What do you wish you could do?
- What are the colors of the numbers 1-10? Letters?
- What are you afraid of?
- What would your dream house be like?
- Do you believe in angels?
- Are you ticklish?
- What is your favorite place?
- What’s your favorite place in nature?
- Which do you like better: hot or cold?
- What was your favorite Halloween costume?
- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid?
- What is your favorite memory from high school? college? grade school?
- What makes you sad?
- What does your name mean? Why did your parents choose it?
- What are your favorite clothes?
- Who is your favorite person to talk to? Why?
- What’s your favorite hiding place?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you want people to remember you for?
- What is your most annoying habit (to others)?
- In your most difficult relationship, what makes it so?
- How do you show compassion?
- What are you always curious to learn more about?
- Whom do you miss?
- What do you like to teach?
- What is your favorite gadget?
- What do you like to write about?
- What is your favorite “bad” thing to do?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite band? Song?
- Do you like to go camping?
- What fascinates you?
- What makes you special?
=================== back to the MENU © Copyright 2000ContactDisclaimer - Privacy